This Product include:
Windows 10 Professional OEM Key
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student Key
About Windows 10 Pro OEM KEY:
Take your productivity to a whole new level with Windows 10 Pro. This expert operating system has all the features of Windows 10 Home, with plenty of added features and options customized for business. Windows 10 Pro features enhanced encryption for added security, virtual machines to allow you to run multiple operating systems on one machine, remote log-in so that you can access your Pro PC from anywhere, and much more.
Windows 10 Pro OEM Key Features:
1. The quickest way to set ideas in motion - Quickly access the Windows Ink Workspace to use Sticky Notes, Sketchpad, and Screen Sketch. Naturally create, capture and edit ideas at the speed of thought within Office.
2. Hello, you are the password - Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices.
3. Go beyond browsing - Microsoft Edge is the browser built for Windows 10. Go beyond browsing—enjoy a web experience that's personal, responsive and all about getting things done online.
4. Your truly personal digital assistant - By learning over time, Cortana becomes more useful as you go. Count on Cortana to help you find things, complete tasks, set reminders and work across your devices more productively.
5. The best Windows ever for gaming - Play great new XBOX games on Windows 10 in native 4K resolution. Stay connected to your gaming community with the XBOX app. And play where you want with in-home streaming and XBOX Play Anywhere.
6. Best apps built for doing - Get your favorites fast in the Windows Store, your one-stop shop on your PC, tablet, phone and XBOX One. Easily find and acquire popular free and paid apps, desktop software, PC and XBOX games, movies, TV shows and the latest music.
7. Most comprehensive security - As the most secure Windows ever built, Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection – including anti-virus, firewall, Windows Defender and anti-phishing technologies – all delivered built-in at no extra cost to you.
Get more done, from home or school! Office 2016 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
◆ Word - Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookups shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
◆ Excel - Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
◆ PowerPoint - Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
◆ OneNote - It's your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
◆ Your stuff anytime, anywhere - Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
◆ Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
◆ Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
◆ Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
◆ Hard Drive Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
◆ Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
◆ Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
◆ Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
◆ Additional System Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Microsoft account required.