Killing Floor 2 (PC) is a sequel to a very popular Unreal Tournament mod/standalone product Killing Floor, developed by Tripwire Interactive. Killing Floor 2 is a first-person shooter pitting players against increasingly difficult waves of zombie-like Zeds. Plenty of weapons, game-changing Perks, and spectacular gore make Killing Floor 2 a worthwhile addition to the library of any fan of zombies, shooters, and zombie shooters.
Release Date: Nov 18, 2016
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
• Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
• 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
• Versus Survival Game Mode - Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
• Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
• Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
KILLING FLOOR 2 Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following to the base game:
DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
“Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
Tom Banner and the Zweihander
Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
AND a copy of the first Killing Floor!
OS: Win7 64-bit, Win8/8.1 64-bit
Processor: Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or Phenom II X2 545
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTS 250 or Radeon HD 4830
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Additional Notes: UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE: IntelHD Integrated Graphics Chips, 32-bit Operating Systems, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or Phenom II X4 955
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD 6950
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 50 GB available space
Additional Notes: For more assistance, click Here, NVIDIA ® FleX features require a GeForce ® GTX™ 770 or higher (GeForce ® GTX™ 980 recommended)